About Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
I lose important items constantly, and am a failed teetotalist.

Sunday 12 July 2009

Superyummy

Miss Anne Throp'ist has gone some way to assuaging my black mood, via the wonders of J2... not some Japanese boy band (altho they'd make mad money doing such a thing), but Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki of Supernatural, which is about two demon-hunting brothers. I haven't even watched a whole episode yet and I feel I am already a convert.

Seriously, who wouldn't want to watch these guys for 44 minutes at a time, no matter what they were doing? (first Jared, then Jensen)






















Sigh, I think what I like best about television is that I get to gorge on eye candy. That's why no British soaps, and only programs with pretty people. No reality programs tho, thanks. Pretty people PLUS intriguing storylines.

So now I have to watch all the episodes ever. Right now, we're waiting to watch the rest of the pilot, but being prevented by various obstacles, like bad internet, slow downloads and bizarrely acting TV websites.

More waiting! But I can live with it. In the meantime, I'm going to rewatch the 70 seconds that changed my life and converted me to the cult of J2:





3 comments:

Miss Anne Throp'ist said...

YAY I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE FINALLY GIVING IN AND LETTING ME FORCE YOU TO LIKE SPN! YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME SUPER-SUPER OBSESSED LIKE WHOA AND IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.

AAAAH YAAAAY I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW TRUEFACT!!!

Naomi Penn said...

Haha! YOU sound like the Crazy Lady! Anyway, hurryap bitch... the rest of the pilot awaits!

Miss Anne Throp'ist said...

I DO NOT EVEN CARE.