About Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
I lose important items constantly, and am a failed teetotalist.

Wednesday 19 August 2009

City of Ghosts... and beyond...

Pygmy's latest posting inspire me to get a bit more visual. I really also wanted to do a Love-based piccy-thing... but certain tech things aren't facilitating this right now. Next time!

Here are some of my favourite pictures from my recent trip to Cambodia.



Late afternoon, Serendipity Beach, Sihanoukville. I love how this looks like it was done in oils... a happy mistake!




The view from the upstairs restaurant at Beach Road Hotel, where Anne and I stayed.



"Magic Geckos" along Street 240, my favourite place to sup and shop in Phnom Penh.



An elephant having its daily meal at La Croisette, view from Doll's balcony, Phnom Penh.



Lady Penh atop Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh. Doc was paying her tribute.



Mau, Doc's usual tuk-tuk driver, Phnom Penh. Funnily enough, he was also carting me and Anne around, before Doc got to PP... it really is a small world there.



The Bodhi in Kampot. I fell asleep here for a couple of hours when I was drunkenly dragged here much later that day...

1 comment:

Becka said...

Aww, I like your photos and descriptions. When you move to PP I am definitely coming to visit you! how much fun will we have. And then when Paul finishes his posting here I will come to SE Asia! yay, and then we can have pretty apartments and candle lit meals.
yay. xxx